Create Arabic calligraphy artwork that matches that of top calligraphers with ease.
CalliPro محترف الخط has a number of unique features that allow the creation of infinite number of creative designs that you can share or export.
- NEW! Switch to English user interface and menus.
- NEW! Share and send the design through iMessage (requires iOS 10).
- NEW! Edit and then re-send a design received through iMessage (requires iOS 10).
- A collection of 21 fonts including Diwan's most advanced Arabic fonts like Diwan Naskh Mishafi, Diwan Thuluth, Diwan Farsi, Waseem (Ruqa’a like font), Kufi, and more.
- Select from a number of shaping options for each word segment including alternative shapes, wide forms and removed dots.
- Freely position word segments to create complex compositions.
- Add a range of decorative shapes that can be positioned freely to decorate the overall design.
- Change font size.
- Use multi-level undo and redo.
- Choose a wide range of colors for text and background with the ability to make the background transparent.
- Save the design as an image that can be used with others application.
- Save the design as high resolution PDF.
- Share the design on Facebook.
- Create designs with different sizes.
- Save designs and open them at any time.
- Export/Import designs.
- Merge two designs to create one design.
- Group words or letters.
- Zoom in/Zoom out.
- Add background image.
- Use a grid for easier positioning.
- Rotate the text.
- Flip the text horizontally and vertically.
- Import external fonts.
Note: Import external fonts and import design are not supported by Google Drive.
With the ability to export your designs as high-quality PDFs, you can create calligraphy based designs that can be used as templates for more complicated design work whether manually or using other software.
For an overview of the latest new features please watch the video https://youtu.be/x6t5-s2Mrmo.
For instructions on how to use the iMessage App please watch the video https://youtu.be/hsdTmXR48q8.
For an illustration of more features please watch the video https://youtu.be/DI0Rd-y-u6M.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org